Monthly Overview: April 2015
First and foremost, apologies for the rather late post! Exam period has well and truly begun, as has my countdown to Graduation! It is now officially 2 weeks and 5 days until my exams are finished and I am free. Whilst this is incredibly exciting I have to keep reminding myself that before then I have lots of revision to do. Such a pain, especially when the weather is slowly cheering up and blessing us with some sunshine! Unfortunately as my finals loom over me like dark clouds, it does mean that I will be posting on my blog less often for the next month – but fear not, some exciting posts are in the works!
Anyway, lets get this overview started!
- Another great collab post for you guys to check out – It’s A Woman’s World – as Sarah of Coffee with a Slice of Life seeks to inspire female travellers to embrace solo travel by packing their bags and heading abroad regardless of whether they have a travelling companion to share the adventure with. Am very honoured to feature along side so many of these brave and adventurous ladies!
- The lovely Bec from The World As Bec Sees It also featured some pictures from my Instagram account along side some of my fellow travel bloggers as part of her new #captivatingcastles challenge on Instagram! Be sure to head over and check out her post!
- Poland’s Baltic Coast and 5 Reasons You Should Visit – If you haven’t heard of the Baltic tri-cities of Gdansk, Gdynia and Sopot be sure to check out these 5 reasons to visit.
- Paris: A Photo Diary – A compilation of photos from my trip to Paris. Whatever the season, Paris never fails to provide a wonderful trip!
- 20 Inspirational Travel Quotes That Will Set Your Feet and Mind Wandering – I don’t know about you, but I love compiling lists of quotes, especially those that provide inspiration to pack my bags and set off on the next adventure. In this post, I have searched all over the internet to find my top 20 travel quotes although *Caution – could result in a extreme case of wanderlust*
That’s it for the Monthly Overview: April 2015!